Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

DragonLy

First and foremost welcome to my introduction

I am DragonLy(my name's not short for Dragon Lynn or Dragon Lyann or whichever), I am a dragoness but this is an embodiment of my personality. I am fire yet I have a calm and controlled personality. Many of you who read this may not believe it but I'm a shy person, therefore my shyness doesn't mean I am to be picked upon for being shy does not equal being weak. What else I am as many of my acquaintances can say and affirm a sensible and charming lady.

Of my things, I am a ex-gamer (I don't play as much anymore) who loves RPG, Fighting, Racing, Action, Shooter and mind puzzling games (Frist option Sudoku.) I am also a writer, I write what I see and also upon request of any theme or topic, for that if you need a piece you can write up to me with your request. I may be young for some life experiences but I know I can give good and sound advice should you need it. I do not judge or do things of that sort, for everyone of us has free will as long as it doesn't harm others. I love everyone but one thing to conclude this for now:

Live in Love, for Love is Love not based on gender but on feelings. =D
~D.Ly (The Dragoness Original) "Sometimes the origin of somethings are best not asked, thought or pondered upon... for sometimes the answer has always been in front of you."