Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Looking for an Ebony Submissive

For a while now, I've entertained the notion of Dominating and owning a black girl. Applicants should be between the ages of eighteen and forty-five, though exceptions will be made for older women in exceptional circumstances.
I'm nineteen (though surprisingly skilled despite it), white and British. Those wondering what I look like are more than welcome to check out my profile, where pictures may be found. I would appreciate it if any interested contacted me through this site to discuss the idea further. Thank you for your time.
Last update on June 1, 6:04 pm by Desmodus Atramentum.
I love books; I love them more than life itself.
As you turn the pages, the sweet smell of ink floats into the air. The techniques of printing, ever improving through trial and error, truly comprise an art form. The pure white page is the stage, across which characters beautifully dance. In the weaving of those elements, lies innumerable tales.
Wisdom, ambition, sadness, joy, malice, grief, amazement - all the emotions which blaze within the human soul may be recorded on a page.
Nestled in a sheaf of paper sleeps an infinity beyond the limits of the universe. Just by opening a single page, we may fly into that infinity.
A happiness which enfolds the heart may bring us to tears. In our intoxication, we abandon our physical reality, unable to tear our eyes from the page.
By this alone may I divorce myself from this world, and set myself adrift in that of paper and ink...
I love books. I truly do.