Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Advice for using chat through proxies?

So, yeah, due to a content lock automatically run by my current house's ISP, which I won't be able to circumvent until I move in the spring, I'm having do do *cough* a certain amount of my internet use through various proxies. This works for most things (though you often have to try a few providers for different purposes, images, reliable text, etc. and movies are right out), but is limiting, and one thing that I am really annoyed with is that since the lockdown I haven't been able to access Chat here on Profiles, in either the flash or html versions. The flash chat used to display a "loading" page but never load more than 3%, and now doesn't appear at all, whilst the phone/tablet chat now just displays a blank, rounded-off white rectangle on the screen that I think is supposed to have the chat in it but doesn't.

So, until the blessed spring (just thank the flying spaghetti monster that our government hasn't actually passed that internet restriction law, and hopefully it's not a case of "yet", what would people recommend for accessing Chat? I miss talking to you interesting people, and there are so many ideas that I'm itching to write. Reccomended proxies or VPNs, or else other shortcuts?