Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Im a new guy. Lonely 21 year old virgin. Looking for horny but sweet girls to be friends with.

Im going to come out and blunt. I'm just looking to chat with girls who are horny but sweet. I don't like to talk to souless whores who refuse to put up a decent conversation. I want to make freinds with girls I can talk dirty to but also have deep conversation. I like loving and caring girls hateful bithes are annoying to me. Im a nice guy just been kind of a loner and need companionship. I must admit I have a very dirty mind. I have hardcore fetishes like fucking pregnant girls and drinking breast milk or pissing on eacH other. Also I love hot Asian chicks especially Japanese. I enjoy hentai especially the masterpiece that is Urotsukidoji.

My less perverted interest include my love for Heavy metal and classic rock.. My fav band is Black Sabbath but I also love Judas Priest,Queen,Rush, Pink Floyd, Gentle giant, Carcass, Bathory, and Swans. I love video games my favorite is Earthbound but I also love Zelda and Final fantasy as well as platformers like Mario and Kirby. Im big into manga and anime as well though I prefer manga. My fav manga is Lone Wolf and Cub but I also love Akira, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Jack, Phoenix, Devilman, Violence Jack, and Berserk. I love classic movies and my favorite is Seven Samurai but I also like The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, A clockwork orange, and Life of Brian. I guess ive said enough. I hope we can be good friends.