Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Labas =}

Hi I used to be a member of sexchat.net & cybersexchat but went inactive as The site used to always crash but im back. Doubt many of The negatives have changed so im usually always logged in to prevent issues with logging in when i actually want to be on. I imagine my p2ps should be a lot less clogged than before as im no longer a teen but chances shant be taken. Typing on an iPad so probably lots of errors but if you want me to add you main is The best place to start. I Will never p2p with anyone i have not spoken to in main even for just regular chat. This minimizes an oversized friend list and trying to pay attention to multiple people at once. Im still single and have been since i was last here sadly so i do cyber a little but not much. Im quite overly flirtatious and loud for those of you that dont know me you can either put up or shut up =} other than that not much, Will talk to anyone who isnt into overly weird stuff or stalkerish. Lithuanians are definitely welcome. Other than that im elise and i shall see you on chat. Im getting a bit old now, ive passed 20 going on 22 ={ so put a smile on my face and i Will put One on yours.

(Random friend requests get instantly denied too and those who overpersist i tend to block so beware!)
  and  like this.
like 2 talk with me in skipe
Let's get to know each other
Monstercock Mike
Let's get to know each other
Monstercock Mike
lets chat sometime.. you can pm me if you want. but i know you dont like ppl pm'ing you, so i fugured i would post on your thread. I think your face is just adorable. let me know what your into.
you can chat with me any time you want