Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Clearing of Ignore List

Hi Mods,
Could you please advise how I could go about clearing out my 'accumulated' ignore list? The old site, there was a button where I could automatically clear the list. The new unfortunately doesn't provide this. And yes I have looked for said button.

I'm told I'll have to individually unignore each nick I've ignored (which is virtually impossible since I cant remember half of them!)

Much appreciated any help!

Best,
BEG.
Do you mean for the profiles? or the text chat rooms?
Sorry yes, for the chat rooms. If one clicks ignore, how do I clear my overall list? Given there are too many people, cant keep track of each individual nick.

The old site there was a button where I could 'clear ignore list'. Cant find that button here.

Many thanks!
eth0 said...
Do you mean for the profiles? or the text chat rooms?

I'd like to know how to clear them for the chat room. Mine is already full, so it would be nice to be able to just clear them whenever I sign back on to ignore unwanted PMs

EDIT: Scratch that. Thanks to a friend of mine, I just found out you can just right-click a name on the user list and select 'Clear All Ignores' for this.
Last update on February 4, 6:10 pm by Intensesophistication.
there is a button right underneath "Stop Ignoring Member" called "Clear All Ignores"
Sorry been away hence the late reply, many thanks for feedback and help!