Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Furries Room Removal

Title should clue you into what the problem is and what the question is but no mincing words. Me and about ninetyseven furries are wondering where the room has gone. It was a pretty popular room and the creation of the room has made more users open about it but whatever. I'm sure just south of a hundred people will appreciate it if you'd bring the room back. Optional obligatorily question, why was it even removed?
I think the deleting of the Furries room was probably an honest mistake, but it has proven to be discriminatory to alternate sexualities. Although it may not have been as widely used as let's say the Bisexuals room, it made people feel welcome. It would be very much appreciated by myself and the furry community if it was brought back.
Furry Jolteon is not happy.
At the time of writing the bisexual room has thirteen users inside. The furry room maxed at seventeen at the max, if I recall correctly. Anyways just bringing the room back would be good enough.

Angering Furry Jolteon is not a wise move.
The Furry room had even more than 17 sometimes Remi.

But I agree I want the furry room back, it's awful that it is gone... It was a place for us furries to meet up with our friends, we were good friends, and all of the sudden it's gone... not even asking or talking to us. That's just mean and stupid.

I'm quite angry about it...

Doc_Whooves
Miss_Forest
ShismKitty
Blackwolf
PinkiePie
Remilia
CollaredNekoBoy
ScarletKitty
Redpitbull
Tricarotops
Fawnkitty
Chloe_AB
Twilight_Sparkle
Leafeon
Rainbow_Dash
Archimus
Jolteon
Loki
Wolfgirl
Alpha_Wolfess
Shadow_Panther
WolfCub

A list of 22 people that get in my mind... And I'm sure they're alot more!

GIVE US THE FURRIES ROOM BACK !
Admin has seemingly been absent recently despite having logged in. It would be nice if he would tell us what was happening. This site has loads of potential, but not if it dies before it truely gets going.(im not a furry by the way, but everyone should keep in mind that if you dont say when something happens to someone, that person wont be there to return the favor)
Well, I'm me.
Eight is super awesome correct. I am aware of many users having problems getting onto chat too and that the Geeks room was also removed. Even though it wasn't as active I'm sure somebody still cared and such. I bet if all these weird chat issues were fixxed then chat would have tons of people. Around 16,000 people use this site and only around 100 or so can get onto chat!
Not saying its going to be perfect, and i do feel for you losing a dedicated room, but a few of you have drifted across to the tree room , even to the extent one of you has made mod... your welcome there anytime, until and if the furries room is re instated.
WHAT ABOUT ME?!
I miss the Furry Room.. It was so much fun!
I cordially say that i must argue against the removal of the furries room, even though i hath neva used it
Derp
BlackWolf said...
Sorry to see nothing was done about this, what a shame.

There is a Furry room actually >.>