Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

subcunt & breedingbitch wanted long term

want a young girl who knows her place under a man and likes a clear age difference. i want you as long term subcunt & breedingbitch property, own you and control you, love you, keep you, discipline/correct you gently and harshly and form you to my liking. i want 1-2 children with you, my 11yo already stays every 2nd week.
I'm a romantic man looking for a loving affectionate kinky submissive womangirl to enjoy life together. Living near fourth creek and the hiking trails near the Morialta Falls in Adelaide, love the outdoors, love cuddling and holding hands, but also holding your ass cheeks and spreading them wide for deep penetration during a picnic outing. Want you slender or petite and feminine, lively or quiet, but fun to be with, you can be outspoken but must be sexually absolutely obedient. I'm very sensual, not just "nasty". Want a mixed nastysweet (sweet if you obey), open, loving, communicative relationship with that very intimate Dom/sub twist to it in those special moments...