Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Namechange, won't let me in chat. >:(

Hello!

I just changed my name to Snowkitty for the text chat, from Flower_Petal. I had already used one name change. The name Snowkitty had a password on when I tried to go back into the chat. So I then used my last name change to change to FlowerPetal (I had been regretting the underscore). But now it says it isn't a registered nick name and wants me to register again. >.<

Help me please! D:
[Hi I have a similar problem. I joined and registered two days ago. I can log in but chat says I'm unregistered.
liv
Do you log into your profile before you try going into the chat room? I had a similar problem until I started logging in here first.
defunctacc said...
Do you log into your profile before you try going into the chat room? I had a similar problem until I started logging in here first.

I do, and it still says.

That's the annoying thing!
Sorry to hear it sweetheart.
Same problem here. Signed up 2 days ago and when I try to enter textchat it says my name is unregistered and redirects me to the guest page mentioned above.
Having the exact same problem after name changing. I tried closing the account and just re-making it and that didn't work either.
im registered and just change my name from clark_m23 to just clark, now every time i click onto the chat room im redirected to my profile.
ive got the same problem too
Havent been on here in a week and still no answer...wow
Well i got tired of not knowing about my name change so i closed my account and made a new on on the same e-mail, surprise surprise still cant chat. Please just go back to the old Cybersexchat.com there was nothing wrong with that