Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Verified Members

Gday
I was just wondering if there is going to be a verification of members to try and cut down on the fake members and the cam whores and spammers. The fakes do tend to turn a lot away from wanting to come back. Nothing worse than wasting time on chatting to some girl that turns out to be a bloke let alone the humiliation. Not that I whip the wedding tackle out on cam but Ive known a lot of blokes that do and it causes a lot distrust and the women end up getting assumed to be blokes which in turn offends them and keeps them away.

Cheers be interesting what everyone else thinks. Maybe a cam & mic up verification process could be considered if there is gunna be mods in the chat rooms and then a notice on their profile added same for the blokes so the pic they advertise isnt just a web pic that we have to tin eye to try and investigate ourselves. Like ive already shown I dont mind throwing some money in the bucket for your effort and just seeing if we get a bit back in the way of a well managed site.
Last update on March 13, 10:44 pm by Aussiewelder.
Such Is Life
To my knowledge there is verification going to be implemented again in a similar manner to the old site whereby you upload a picture with your profile name written on a sheet of paper or something to that effect. So you would still have all the 'Unverified' profiles as well, there would simply be a Verified icon on users who submitted a picture that met the criteria.
Okay, this is officially beyond weird now and right on down to freaky town.
Ok cool so we will be told when thats gunna start. I have no probs doin that to verify me all my pics are fair dinkum just like everything I say Ive never been one to tell porky pies and the bull shit I hear its the net its not real is bullshit at the end of the day we are still people on the other end of the connection of course its an escape from things in our lives but people still have feelings and can get fucked up by pricks lies and manipulations asp when by nature anything sexual does involve a bit more passion and intimacy.
Such Is Life
Hey ive tried this its just just txt chat with a piss poor flash feature of cam and mic access its nothing like the proper visi chat rooms and i can imagine this set up is much less effort to maintain but none of the old locals will use this except the ones that went back to cyber chat and thats it. its boring no atmosphere its just load of shit im srry to say it doesnt blow my hair back u get a better IM expeiriance with better quality with skype it was the atmosphere of being in like a world bar and havin a laugh if u want to pvt msg me and ill tell of half a dozen chats where all the old locals r enjoyin things like here was except they have mods that arnt friends to get clicky and it keeps it from becomin a cluster fuck and 3 of these rooms have 30-60 cunts wankin chatin like this should be i fuckin missed this joint and was wraped then to see the chat fuck me i hate typin and if i cant talk to everyone like im at the pub its useless as titts on a bull. hey fuck it cant be that expensive surely im a fuckin welder not a computer cunt or id hav a go at it id rather come to theses joints than spend $200 a night at the pub like i did before i found chat . Well thats my opinion id like to talk about it as surely u can do much better than this.
Such Is Life