Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

New on the block

Heya folks Just joined today and figured I would put myself out there by using a forum which is something i've never done on sites like this. Anyways, i am from Washington State and currently reside in a small town therein. I guess you could say i am a romantic who is into something that most people at my age has experienced and probably too much, that is passionate and sensual sexual encounters. Well in a cyber sense anyways. Most people use this place as a open forum for their sexual desires. Me, i just want to find someone who might be a hopeless romantic that still wants to have a good time. This is the place for it, after all the whole reason why we have a site like this is to share our intimate or most animalistic fantasies in such a way that we are fairly anonymous and can still have a great sexual experience from it. I am hoping to meet like minded ladies who wouldn't mind sharing an intimate cyber chat with me. I won't hold my breathe as my desires are pretty much dead wood in a place like this but there is always a select few who might enjoy something that i have to offer. Either way, thanks for having me here and hope to say hello to all of ya!