Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Can't Go Into Text Chat?

It'll log me in and then take me to my profile again.. A popup tells me to register to be able to join but I obviously have..What's the problem?
Having the same problem.
Same problem here. Only happened after changing my username though.
The only one that will work for me is http://www.profiles.xxx/camchat/
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, show me that you like me."
same here I can't get in yet my brother is getting in to it with no problems at all
Just a guess, but I think the chat isn't recognizing new names anymore. Doesn't matter if it's a new account, or because you did a name change. This is something the webmaster ought to look into.
I just tried to make a new account and that didnt work at all. It sucks I can't get in to chat anymore at all
Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Chat is like all I use.
I hope it gets fixed too..I'm so bored.
same here I usally leave chat up on my computer while doing other things so I can keep talking to people
Still can't get on
Looking into this, will get it sorted some time next week, can someone confirm if it happens with the Flash applet to the text chat rooms also?

thanks.
eth0 said...
Looking into this, will get it sorted some time next week, can someone confirm if it happens with the Flash applet to the text chat rooms also?

thanks.

The flash App won't even run for me for some strange reason...
The Java chat doesn't work for me as I use Chrome on a Mac, but the Flash one was. Now it doesn't (since I changed username).
Last update on February 24, 4:51 pm by LittleMissNaughty.
eth0 said...

thanks.

Happens with the Flash applet too, it just loads endlessly for me.