Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

Anal on a one night stand

Hi

Looking for honest opinions here, from guys and girls please. I think I can guess where the guys opinions will lie but I'm hoping they're honest ;-).

Is it classed as a really slutty thing for a girl to do to agree to anal on a one night stand? I've done it a couple of times now but I'm just curious where it lies on the 'slut-scale'. I've agreed to it after being asked by the guy, and also brought it up myself on occasion if that makes a difference.

Honesty please! :-D
Makes no difference to me, I'd fuck you any way you ask me to!!!!
id want more than a one night stand if you were the one offering anal that easy
if you know it's a one night stand, go for it

if you want a LTR, probably best to hold off awhile, give him something to look forward to
Well if you enjoy it Cherry_Pie don't worry about it most guys will just find it a massive turn on and with a body like yours the going to be more than happy to oblige!
How sexy you are don't think I'd like to have a one night stand
I agree with the point of view that if it's a one night stand go for it. Not that I have a ton of experience here, but on the few occasions I've had one night stands it was a lot easier to be open and not worry about what he would think about me. I hope that makes sense. Sex is so much of a mind game, worrying about what the other person will think. With that said I have to admit I've never had anal sex. Mostly because just that reason, what the other person would think of me.
I think you should go for it and not worry about any "slut-scales". You like, you want, you do!
Honestly, I find it a major turn on
I find it a major turn on as well. If you like it go for it.