Profiles.xxx - The Free Adult Sex Chat and Social Network - Meet Adults in your local area and all over the world for chat, dating and sex!

A matter of friends

Are people with hundreds of friends interested in new ones?
I'm new here and I find this site somewhat daunting. After browsing a few profiles, I've come across a few interesting people I would like to get to know better, but they have everything from 100+ friends to just shy of 500! when someone has so many friends, do they really need/want another? I realize that they are not chatting with them all, all the time. But when you have so many friends and so many potential messages, will my friendly message inquiring about the possibility of a bit of chatting even be seen?
It has not stopped me from sending a few messages thus far, but after no responses, I must admit I feel like I might not have too much luck on a site like this if the people who must be quite friendly in order to have so many friends can't seem to make the time to even respond with a simple 'no'.

Contacting others with less friends have not yielded any better results, but that's an issue for another time I guess.

SO baseline: People with lots of friends. Do they accept new ones? IF they accept, will they have time to chat/rp?